Like many retailers, we reduce prices of styles periodically. If you purchase a style before it is reduced, we are not obliged to honor the newly reduced sale price for you, nor are we required to price match a style you may see cheaper elsewhere.
SITEWIDE SALES AND REGULAR PROMOTIONAL SALES
Promotional sales may exclude selected styles, pre-orders and the purchase of e-vouchers. All styles will be marked down if included in a promotion unless a discount code is required, in which case the final price will display once the code has been entered correctly at checkout. Discount codes can only be applied once per person. All sale items are final sale. Underwear and socks are considered intimates for returns purposes and are ineligible for return, so please check the product description for details before transacting. If a promotional sale applies to already reduced styles (mark down items), the discount will be applied to their current sale price. You may or may not see the original RRP if this is the case. The use of discount codes issued prior to a sale is not applicable on already reduced styles during a sitewide sale. Shipping times may vary due to the high volume of orders received during a sale, so please allow additional processing and shipping time during busy periods. SYN’S reserves the right to end a promotional sale at any time without notice.
FINAL SALE/MARK DOWN SALE STYLES
Styles purchased at final sale cannot be returned for an exchange or store credit. A style is considered final sale where it is in the 'Sale' section and shows a permanently marked down price. If you purchase a style before it is reduced, we are not obliged to honor the newly reduced sale price, nor are we required to price match a style you may see cheaper elsewhere.
CLEARANCE SALES/END OF YEAR BOXING DAY SALES
- Clearance sales exclude the purchase of e-vouchers, and at times, selected styles. All styles will be marked at a discounted price if they are included in a sale. All sales are final which means that any item purchased during the sale is ineligible for return OR exchange so please choose carefully before transacting. Discount codes may or may not be used in conjunction with clearance sales depends on specific item.
- Please note, delivery times and tracking information may be delayed due to the high volume of orders received by our shipping couriers during sale periods, so please allow additional time to receive your order and tracking information. Further, during our end of season sale, no orders will be shipped on public holidays.
- We reserve the right to end a promotional sale at any time without prior notice.
When signing up via any of membership platforms of SYN’S, you consent to SYN’S using your personal information, such as your email address, for direct marketing purposes. This includes sending you correspondence such as newsletters, product information, competitions and promotions, by email, SMS, social media or post. You may opt out of receiving these direct marketing communications, and any variation to your communication preferences, at any time.
All contracts and dealings between SYN’S and each of its subsidiaries, affiliates, associated companies, related entities, successors/parent company and assigns (‘SYN’S’) and any person (‘Customer’) relating to any goods or services (‘Goods’ and ‘Services’) provided and supplied by SYN’S to the Customer through the website www.synstyles.com (‘Website’) are subject to the terms and conditions of trade set out below (‘these Terms’). By using the Website, the Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms, as may be amended by SYN’S from time to time.
SYN’S has the right to amend, remove or vary these Terms at any time without notice. It is the Customer’s responsibility to be aware of any changes made to these Terms and by continuing to use and visit the Website the Customer agrees to be governed by these Terms as the case may be from time to time.
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and SYN’S reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. SYN’S will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, SYN’S may restrict access to some parts or all of the Website without notice.
- All intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to the Customer on or through the Website remains the property of SYN’S.
- The Customer is authorized to download, view, copy and print any content on the Website for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes only. Such content must not be modified or altered in any way.
- The Customer is not permitted to copy, reproduce, alter, distribute, publish or use in any manner any content on the Website other than as permitted under these Terms without the written express consent of SYN’S. Such consent may be withheld by SYN’S at its absolute discretion.
- The Customer must not remove any copyright or trademark notices from the content found on the Website.
- SYN’S makes no representation or warranty to the Customer of any kind, express or implied that the Goods and Services will not infringe any intellectual property rights of a third party.
TERMS OF SALE
- By placing an order for any Goods on the Website (‘Order’) the Customer is offering to purchase the Goods on and subject to these Terms. Each Order the Customer places will be a separate and binding agreement between the Customer and SYN’S with respect to the supply of the Goods in accordance with these Terms.
- All Orders are subject to availability of the Goods and confirmation of the Order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are intended as an estimate only and are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays for which SYN’S will not be responsible.
- The Customer acknowledges that all Orders through the Website are with respect to goods intended for personal and domestic use only and non-commercial use.
- In order to contract with SYN’S the Customer must be over 16 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to SYN’S.
- SYN’S reserves the right to accept or reject an Order for any reason at any time.
- When placing an Order the Customer undertakes that all details that are provided to SYN’S are true and accurate, that the Customer is an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place the Order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Goods.
- SYN’S reserves the right to hold an order pending credit card verification. Our Customer Care team will contact you requesting a photocopy of the front of your driver's license and the credit card used to make a purchase. If a response is not received within 48 hours, your order will be canceled and your card refunded. If our merchant bank is not satisfied with the information provided, your order will also be canceled and refunded.
- Changes to items on orders, shipping addresses or names are not permitted once an order has been processed. SYN’S can refuse any amendment or cancellation of an order at any time.
We currently offer Paypal/Stripe/Major credit card payment types to customers.
- The price with respect to any Goods is specified on the Website (‘Price’). The Price is exclusive of any delivery fee.
- Unless otherwise stated, all Prices quoted are in United States Dollars and where applicable are exclusive of goods and services tax (‘GST’). Any fees and charges (e.g. delivery fees) imposed by these Terms also exclude GST where applicable.
- SYN’S reserves the right to change or alter the Prices of Goods on the Website without notice to the Customer.
- In paying or attempting to pay for the Goods, the Customer agrees that the Customer has not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any law.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Unless provided for under these Terms, no cancellations or changes to Orders will be accepted, and the Goods will be delivered to the stated delivery address in accordance with these Terms. Therefore, the Customer should carefully check that its Order is accurate before the Customer submits it to SYN’S. The Customer will, however, be able to return Goods in accordance with returns policy of SYN’S.
- SYN’S may accept returns within 7 days for from the date of delivery. Goods must be unwashed, unworn and in their original purchase condition with original tags still attached with no signs of being removed and re-attached.
- Goods for return must be posted at the Customer’s expense.
- The Customer must include their order confirmation email within their return parcel.
- Any Goods which SYN’S has elected to accept for either return shall be returned at the Customer’s expense. The Customer will not be refunded for the original postage cost unless the garment was faulty, or there was a dispatch error by SYN’S.
- Due to health reasons, makeup, swimwear, intimates (including selected bodysuits), hair accessories, and jewelry cannot be returned unless deemed faulty.
- Upon accepting the goods, SYN’S will issue the customer with a store credit. This store credit code will be granted equal to the value of the item(s) returned minus a restocking fee $18.
- Items purchased during promotional sale periods will NOT be eligible for a return/exchange/credit note.
DAMAGED & FAULTY GOODS
- All Goods are thoroughly inspected to ensure they are in a sellable condition prior to being sent to the Customer.
- If the Customer discovers that a Good is faulty or damaged, the Customer must notify SYN’S within 7 days of received by contacting SYN’S via email@example.com
- If SYN’S inspects the Goods and confirms that there is a fault, the Customer will be entitled to either a replacement or a refund within 7 days. Once the refund is processed, it will automatically go back to customer's original payment method.
- Customer can keep the item. If customer decide to ship back to SYN’S. SYN’S will cover the packaging and postage costs associated with the Customer returning a faulty or damaged Good.
- Customers are liable for any delivery costs if the Good is found not to be faulty.
- Any period or date for delivery of Goods stated by SYN’S is intended as an estimate only and is not a contractual commitment. SYN’S will use its best endeavors to meet any estimate delivery dates but will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer or any other person for failure to meet an estimated delivery date.
- SYN’S reserves the right to amend delivery methods without notice.
DELIVERY - INTERNATIONAL
- International deliveries will be made by DHL Express or FedEx or Registered Post.
- Estimated delivery time for international orders varies depending on location.
- In the event the Customer does not receive their Order within 30 business days of placement, the Customer should contact their local shipping carrier.
- International delivery costs do not include any taxes or duties which may be applied by customs at the destination country. Any duties or taxes incurred are the responsibility of the delivery recipient. SYN’S has no control over the import fee charged and will not be responsible for the payment of any duties or taxes.
- In accordance with export regulations, customs require SYN’S to declare the exact value of the Order on the satchel, and it is the sole discretion of the custom agents to release the package.
- Where taxes and duties are refused to be paid by a customer or a parcel is left unclaimed and it is subsequently returned to SYN’S, the value of the order will not be refunded. No refunds will be issued for any parcels returned to SYN’S where the parcel is unclaimed or duties are not paid.
A Pre-Order is the term used when a Good is unavailable for immediate shipment because it is in production to be shipped at a later date. The estimated date of delivery is displayed on the product page and the product is clearly marked as a pre-order online. Pre-Order items are not able to be cancelled once placed.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & INDEMNITY
- The Customer agrees to use the Website at their own risk. The Customer agrees to indemnify SYN’S, its affiliates, officers or directors from any third-party claims, liability, damages and/or costs arising from the Customer’s use of the Website or breach of these Terms, including damages caused by virus or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the information on the Website or the supply or use of the Goods.
- SYN’S does not accept responsibility for any loss or other detriment arising by reason of any theft, loss or damage to, or otherwise concerning any property belonging to the Customer.
- The Customer accepts upon Delivery all risk for loss or damage to the Goods whether caused by the Customer or not, and the Customer indemnifies SYN’S against all claims, demands, suits and actions for loss or damage caused by or arising from the handling, transport, storage, display, installation, neglect or use of the Goods after the Customer has taken possession of the Goods. Risk in the Goods will remain with the Customer at all times unless SYN’S retakes possession of the Goods.
LINKING TO THIS WEBSITE
- The Website may provide links to websites and access to content from third parties, including users and affiliates of SYN’S.
- The Customer agrees that SYN’S is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites. The Customer should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before they use them.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law in no way will SYN’S, its officers, agents and employees be held liable for any remedy at law or in equity for any loss or damage incurred from dealing with any third party.
- The failure of a party at any time to require any performance by another party of a provision of these Terms shall not affect in any way the full right of the waiving party to require that performance subsequently.
- The waiver by any party of a breach of a provision shall not be deemed a waiver of all or part of that provision or any other provision or of the right of that party to avail itself of its rights subsequently.
- Any waiver of a breach of these Terms shall be in writing signed by the party granting the waiver, and shall be effective only to the extent specifically set out in that waiver.
If the performance of SYN’S's obligations under these Terms is prevented, restricted or affected by a force majeure including strike, lock out, raw material shortage, breakdown of plant, transport or equipment or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of SYN’S, SYN’S will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer or any other person.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These Terms contained herein shall be governed by the laws of UK Republic and the Customer submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of UK to hear disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms and courts entitled to hear appeals from those courts.
- The parties agree that all the provisions of these Terms are reasonable in all the circumstances and that each provision is and shall be deemed to be severable and independent.
- The parties agree that if part or all of any one or more provisions are judged invalid or unenforceable in all the circumstances, that portion shall be deemed to be deleted and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties as to its subject matter and supersedes and cancels all prior agreements, understandings and negotiations in connection with it and may only be altered in writing signed by all parties.
QUESTION OR CONCERN
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 64 hours. Our customer service team are available from Monday- Friday.
PR/COLLABORATION/WHOLESALE INQUIRY ONLY
Please contact email@example.com